Welcome to the Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) Program at Kean University. We believe that the future of physical therapy lies within the ability of new professionals to continually demonstrate the value of physical therapy by driving the evidence for patient outcomes, scholarly advancement, and the professional advocacy efforts of our profession. The purpose of the DPT program is to educate, develop, and support aspiring Doctors of Physical Therapy to become skilled clinicians who are prepared to efficiently enter a dynamic clinical practice environment.
Doctor of Physical Therapy
This is an entry level program for all undergraduate holders of any major.
March 1, 2016 (applications are reviewed on a rolling basis through the deadline)
FUTURE OF HEALTH SCIENCES VIDEO
- "K"onscientious – as thoughtful and meticulous practitioners
- "K"linically effective – from a business and operational standpoint
- "K"ritically thinking – able to solve problems with satisfying outcomes for the patient
- "K"ollaborative – utilizing the professional know-how of all team members
- "K"ontemporary – using only the most up-to-date methodology
- "K"ampaigning – acting as the patient’s advocate
Main Campus (Union, NJ)
DR. SHANNON N. CLIFFORD, PT, PhD, MPT
East Campus, Room 309
|MS. AMY HAJDUSEK
Graduate Admissions Representative
Public Notice of Pre-Candidacy
Graduation from a physical therapist education program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, VA 22314; phone; 703-706-3245; firstname.lastname@example.org is necessary for eligibility to sit for the licensure examination, which is required in all states.
TUITION AND FEES
Please visit this page.