- 500-seat lecture hall which will serve several programs.; it is located on the 1st floor of the new building
- 93-seat lecture hall dedicated to PT education located on the 4th floor
- 40-seat classroom for PT didactic classes located on the 4th floor
- 3 lab classrooms with as many as 48 plinths dedicated to both lecture and lab skills practice
- 6 Problem-Based Learning suites, each of which can accommodate 8 students located on the 4th and 5th floors.
- 2,000 square foot lab space dedicated to DPT student and faculty research located on the 5th floor
Public Notice of Candidacy
Effective May 2016, Kean University has been granted Candidate for Accreditation status by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, VA, 22314; phone: 703-706-3245; email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Candidate for Accreditation is a pre-accreditation status of affiliation with the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education that indicates that the program is progressing toward accreditation and may matriculate students in technical/professional courses. Candidate for Accreditation is not an accreditation status nor does it assure eventual accreditation.