- 500-seat lecture hall which will serve several programs.; it is located on the 1st floor of the new building
- 93-seat lecture hall dedicated to PT education located on the 4th floor
- 40-seat classroom for PT didactic classes located on the 4th floor
- 3 lab classrooms with as many as 48 plinths dedicated to both lecture and lab skills practice
- 6 Problem-Based Learning suites, each of which can accommodate 8 students located on the 4th and 5th floors.
- 2,000 square foot lab space dedicated to DPT student and faculty research located on the 5th floor
Public Notice of Pre-Candidacy
Effective May 2016, Kean University has been granted Candidate for Accreditation status by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, VA, 22314; phone: 703-706-3245; email: firstname.lastname@example.org). Candidate for Accreditation is a pre-accreditation status of affiliation with the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education that indicates that the program is progressing toward accreditation and may matriculate students in technical/professional courses. Candidate for Accreditation is not an accreditation status nor does it assure eventual accreditation.