The following forms should be used by current graduate students for the purposes listed below.  
Please note that all forms can be typed on using Adobe.

Change of Program Request Application for a current NWGC student to change graduate programs
Comprehensive Examination Application Online application to take the Comprehensive Examination (for those programs that this is a requirement)
Graduation Application Application for graduation from Kean University (graduate students only)
Independent Study Application to register for an Independent Study
Leave of Absence Request for active graduate student to take a leave of absence
Permission for Undergraduate Student to take a graduate course Form for current undergraduate seniors who wish to take a graduate level course
Program Reactivation Form to be completed by students who have not taken courses for two consecutive semesters
Request for Extension of Program Form to be completed by students who have exceeded six years of graduate study
State Certification Application Application for students completing a program that leads to certification by the State of New Jersey
Substitution of Graduate Coursework Application for a substitution of the required coursework for a current program of study
Thesis Application Application to register for a Thesis
Thesis Publication Directions (Proquest) Directions on how to submit your thesis for publication to Proquest
Transfer of Credit Request to have transfer credits granted towards a Kean University graduate degree


Updated 8/27/14