- Kean University Psychological Services is a brand new state of the art training facility.
- Our clinicians are graduate students in Kean University’s Psy.D. Program in Combined School and Clinical Psychology.
- All clinicians are closely supervised by licensed psychologists, who are faculty members in the Psy.D. program.
- Also as part of the world class education at Kean, the clinicians are trained to conduct clinically relevant and ethical research.
- While participation in research is optional, conducting research helps us to maintain evidence based practices by keeping our therapies current and providing cutting edge treatments.